DO NOT PRINT - FOR REVIEW ONLY
All governments started with the People. It was founded and based on the People’s will and never about the desires or will of the government officers. The People addressed you as trustees and servants and all times to be accountable to the People. Therefore, the People are not limited by your statutory limits. All government, of right, originates with the People, is founded upon their will only and is instituted solely for the good of the whole. Public officers are the trustees and servants of the People and are at all times amenable to them. Please take notice that our United States Constitution, which is the Supreme Law of the Land, and the Illinois State Constitution, which you have sworn to, explains that the People have the right to regulate their internal government, and therefore, when the People may need, there is a guaranteed right to reform, alter or abolish government. The government is to be regulated by the People and as Trustees and Servants, it is your duty to carry out the wishes of the People who granted authority for you to handle the People’s business. Therefore, I am presenting fundamental law and instructions that you may observe and carry out the will of the People (Observe the Constitutional Provision supporting this authority below):
Article 1, Section 5. RIGHT TO ASSEMBLE AND PETITION
The people have the right to assemble in a peaceable manner, to consult for the common good, to make known their opinions to their representatives and to apply for redress of grievances. (Source: Illinois Constitution.)
The People of this state have the inherent right of regulating their internal government. Government is instituted for protection, security and benefit of the People; and at all times they have the right to alter or reform the same whenever the public good may require it. It is the People who decide what direction the government should proceed. Please take further notice that Illinois civil officers guarantee that they will not interfere with the right of suffrage. The Illinois Constitution clearly shows that for our votes, scrutiny must be done to reduce them to all legal votes. This is sworn to by all workers in the state as part of the agreement to work for the People of Illinois. The Full Forensic Audit with Kinematic Imaging of the votes and systems is the right of the People to know all elections are equitable and free of fraud. The vendor(s) to conduct the Full Forsensic Audit with Kinematic Imaging and/or Artifact Detection will be selected solely by The People's in exclusive consultation from the persons of Colonel Phil Waldron US Army (Ret) and Jovan Hutton Pulitzer. The full forensic audit with Kinematic Imaging and/or Artifact Detection will begin no later than September 1st, 2021 or at earliest availability of vendor(s).
Article 2, Section 3,4 & 5 “All elections shall be free and equal.” Three Election Voting Systems were used in the 2020 General Election that were used that did not follow the required statutory regulations for use in the 2020 General Election as set forth by the Statutes and Administrative Code of Illinois. These Voting Systems were:
1) Dominion Voting Systems Democracy Suite WinEDS 4.0/Democracy Suite (WinDI) 5.6-C IL (Used in 2 Election Jurisdictions) 2) Unisyn Open Elect Voting System 22.214.171.124 (Used in 22 Election Jurisdictions) 3) E S&S EVS Version 126.96.36.199 (Used in 11 Election Jurisdictions) All 3 Voting Systems submitted a completed application for Approval with the Illinois State Board of Elections (IL SBE) past the cut off date of May 3rd, 2020 specified by state statute. These Voting Systems were used in 35 Election Jurisdictions across the State of Illinois. The IL SBE has failed to protect the people of Illinois by allowing ballots to be cast on these Voting Systems. The IL SBE and local jurisdictions that Certified any election results from the above Voting Systems is a violation of the people of Illinois’ rights to a fair election on properly certified Voting Systems.
STATEMENT OF FACTS ON CHICAGO AND COOK COUNTY VOTING SYSTEMS The Dominion Voting Systems Democracy Suite WinEDS 4.0/Democracy Suite (WinDI) 5.6-C IL was granted Interim Approval by the Illinois State Board of Elections (IL SBE) on September 3rd, 2020. Kyle Thomas, Director of Voting and Registration Systems also verified that this system was tested by an accredited voting system testing lab and it met the requirements of the Voluntary Voting Systems Guidelines currently utilized by the Election Assistance Commission. He then recommended that the board grant a two year interim approval of the Dominion WinEDS 4.0/Democracy Suite 5.6-C IL vote tabulation system. Member Cadigan moved to adopt the recommendation of Mr. Thomas as outlined in the memo contained in the board packet. Vice Chair Linnabary seconded the motion, which passed by roll call vote of 8-0. The Voting System WinDI 5.6-C IL was put into use during the 2020 General Election in Chicago and Cook County Election Jurisdictions in the State of Illinois.
This chart shows that Cook County Equipment and Purchase date of 3/20/2020.
1) IL SBE Board Meeting Notes September 3rd, 2020. Given this reported date, the Cook County Jurisdiction put this equipment into use for the 2020 General Election as shown on this chart from the IL SBE. The City of Chicago also put into operation this Voting System without properly disclosing to the public the purchase date. The Administrative Code calls out that any Voting Systems approved by the IL SBE to be used in the State of Illinois must submit a completed application 6 months prior to the election first used. No vendor or user shall offer to sell, lease, loan, give or otherwise supply to any user or potential user any voting system or voting system component, and no user shall place in operation any voting system or voting system component, without first submitting to the Illinois State Board of Elections the application for approval identified in subsection (a). A completed application for approval shall be submitted not less than six months prior to any election in which a voting system or support component is proposed for use. 6 months prior to the 2020 General Election would be May 3rd, 2020. May 3rd, 2020 was a Sunday. The date would be adjusted to May 4th, 2020. IL SBE shows the date the application was received was May 5th, 2020. However, this was not a “Complete Application” as the critical test data from Pro V&V the certifying testing lab submitted their certified test on May 8th, 2020 or later. The Administrative Code calls out that the Computer Code must be submitted with the application to be complete. The Administrative code defines Computer Code as:
2)IL SBE2020 Jurisdiction Vendors/Voting System/Equipment log
3)IL SBE2020 Jurisdiction Vendors/Voting System/Equipment log
4) Administrative Code TITLE 26: ELECTIONS CHAPTER I:PART 204 § 204.40 § 204.40 para. (d) 2 "Computer Code" consists of, but is not limited to, ballot counting source code, table structures, modules (compiled source code), program narratives, installation instructions, operations instructions, data flows, deployment platforms, compatibility considerations for hardware, software and firmware, and any other documentation relevant to the structure and operation of the ballot counting system. 5. The Pro V&V Test Report is documentation required to certify the Dominion Voting Systems Democracy Suite WinEDS 4.0/Democracy Suite (WinDI) 5.6-C IL This testing document is a requirement that certifies that the “Computer Code” is correct, functions properly, and meets the standards set by the U.S. Election Assistance Committee (EAC) and the Statues and Codes of the State of Illinois. The IL SBE application form states irrevocably that the certified testing lab report is required before the application will be accepted. The IL SBE did not receive the certified testing report until after May 8th 2020 as shown on the report cover page below. This date is 4 days past the 6 month deadline to apply on May 4th, 2020
5) Administrative Code TITLE 26: ELECTIONS CHAPTER I:PART 204 § 204.20 6 Certification page of submitted Testing Document from Pro V&V Dated May 8th, 2020 The applications forms that the IL SBE supply to vendors state: “Note: Federal Elections Commission test results, VSTL reports, (NASED approval number, if available or a letter of release of information to the Illinois State Board of Elections.) Application will not be processed if this information is not included.
The Dominion Voting Systems Democracy Suite WinEDS 4.0/Democracy Suite 5.6-C IL that was used in the 2020 General Election in the Cook County and City of Chicago election jurisdictions was used in violation of the Statutes and Administrative Code of the State of Illinois. The Voting System application did not meet Illinois statutory requirement of 6 months prior to use in an election. The application was competed when the VSTL was submitted on May 8th 2020 which was 4 days passed the deadline of May 4th, 2020.
STATEMENT OF THE FACTS ON E S&S VOTING SYSTEMS
E S&S EVS Version 188.8.131.52 used in 11 Election Jurisdictions was approved by the SBE on July 20, 2020. Mr. Thomas then recommended a two year interim approval for the EVSS 184.108.40.206 voting system, including the D450 central count tabulator a as well as ECO’s 983, 1000, 1055, and 1063. Member Cadigan moved to approve the request as set forth in Mr. Thomas’ memo, which was seconded by Vice Chair Linnabary and passed by roll call vote of 8-0. The E S&S EVS Version 220.127.116.11 has an application date of May 5,2020 stamped on the application. This application was late by 1 day; however, it was not a complete application as required by statute. The VSTL report from the testing lab was not supplied with the application. The test results were not scheduled to be completed until May 29, 2020. This is stated on the application by E S&S.
7) IL SBE Bard meeting July 20,2020 minutes
8) IL SBE application from E S&S dated 5/5/2020 – received via FOIA
9) The vendor, E S&S added to the standard note which is: “Note: Federal Elections Commission test results, VSTL reports, (NASED approval number, if available or a letter of release of information to the Illinois State Board of Elections.) Application will not be processed if this information is not included.“ The vendor, E S&S was aware that they dd not submit the VSTL report with the application. The IL SBE is required to ensure that an application has all components required for a complete application prior to certifying the application is complete. This application would be deemed complete 25 days past the deadline of May 4, 2020. A complete application has to be submitted 6 months prior to being used in the 2020 General Election.
STATEMENT OF THE FACTS ON UNISYN VOTING SYSTEM
On June 16, 2020 the IL SBE approved the Unisyn Open Elect Voting System 18.104.22.168 which was used in 22 Election Jurisdictions. Kyle Thomas, Director of Voting and Registration Systems reviewed his memo contained in the board packet. He then recommended that the board grant a two year interim approval for the system. Member Cadigan moved to approve the recommendation to grant Unisyn Voting Solutions a two-year interim approval for their OpenElect Voting System Version 22.214.171.124 as outlined in Mr. Thomas' memo of June 8, 2020. Vice Chair Linnabary seconded the motion, which passed by roll call vote of 8-0. 10 ) The application The People received via FOA for the Unisyn Open Elect Voting System 126.96.36.199 application has no date associated to confirm receipt by the IL SBE. 11) The completed application requires the receipt of source code. The source code was given to IL SBE on May 13,2020 according to the Source Code Lock Box log
9) IL SBE application from E S&S dated 5/5/2020 – received via FOIA
10) IL SBE Board meeting minutes June 16,2020
11) IL SBE copy of Unisyn application for Open Elec Voting System 188.8.131.52 5 entries.
12) Further questioning IL SBE on the application date, The People received the following response: ”The original application for Unisyn’s OpenElect 184.108.40.206 was not time stamped. However, I can tell you that we received the application on May 13th, 2020. This is indicated in the staff certification report, which was not originally indicated for public consumption.”
13) This completed application was 9 days late past the deadline of May 4, 2020. The Unisyn Open Elect Voting System 220.127.116.11 was used in 22 Election Jurisdictions around the State of Illinois Note: All documents referenced in this affidavit can be supplied upon request.
12) IL SBE Lock Box Chain of Custody Spread Sheet received via FOIA
13) E-Mail communication from IL SBE employee dated 4/12/2021. Again another example of the Illinois State Government's negligence to ensure that "all elections shall be free and equal."
Additionally a large number of irregularities and formal criminal charges of fraud have already surfaced as a result of the 11/3/20 Election.
Two examples stand out:
1) City of Chicago - Using the above-mentioned non-certified Dominion Machines there was a 7.466% Adjudication Rate of ballots, which is normally in a range of 1-1.5%. This 700+% increase in adjudication resulted in over 100,000 ballots going through an irregular process to be counted on a machine that wasn't legally certified according to statute. Every single one of these ballots must be accounted for via Full Forensic Audit Kinematic Imaging and/or Artifact Detection
2) DuPage County - DuPage County State's Attorney Robert Berlin filed multiple election fraud, perjury and forgery charges against an individual on 6/21/21 and an arrest warrant was issued by Judge Michael Fleming on the same date. Additionally there is an ongoing Full County Audit/Recount for the County Auditor race after the initial 3 precincts investigated found enough cause to conduct a full county recount. These are just two of many reported examples of irregularities throughout the state. It is therefore hereby the will of Affiant, Order and Demand that a Full Forensic Audit with Kinematic Imaging and/or Artifact Detection to be performed in each jurisdiction to start no later than September 1st, 2021. To be done forthwith in the listed jurisdictions starting in the following specific order as follows:
City of Chicago, Cook County, Lake County, DuPage County, Will County, Kane County, Kendall County, McHenry County, Winnebago County, Jo Daveiss County, Adams County, Alexander County, Brown County, Calhoun County, Champaign County, Clay County, Clinton County, DeKalb County, Edwards County, Effingham County, Fayette County, Gallatin County, Hamilton County, Hancock County, Henderson County, Jefferson County, Jersey County, Lasalle County, Lawrence County, Logan County, Madison County, Menard County, Mercer County, Monroe County, Ogle County,Pike County, Pulaski County, Sangamon County,Stark County, Union County, Wabash County, Wayne County, Williamson County, Bloomington County, Danville County, East Saint Louis, Galesburg, Rockford County .
This Full Forensic Audit Kinematic Imaging and/or Artifact Detection shall be done jurisdiction-by-jurisdiction in the order listed above or as dictated by the People immediately for the purpose of ensuring accuracy and integrity as the right of the People who created and Regulate Government. The Full Forensic Audit with Kinematic Imaging and/or Artifact Detection shall be a full and complete forensic audit of all paper ballots both in person and absentee, all Machines, related software, ballots, routers, internet devices. The People of Illinois demand in addition a review of the examination/certification/testing report for ballot reader equipment and related software, the Lockbox System controlled by the ILSBE and all purchase agreements and addendums to the contract of the any and all Voting Machines or Systems and any other election related materials and systems used in all counties statewide. The forensic audit shall make provision for Democrat, Republican, Independent. Furthermore, We The People demand that the legislature works with the People securing a well-balanced Full Forensic Audit Kinematic Imaging and/or Artifact Detection and the legislature ensures that no other agency, county government or board does not interfere with the right of suffrage. Results of the Full Forensic Audit Kinematic Imaging and/or Artifact Detection shall be made available to the public via media outlets selected by The People simultaneously with the State Legislature. Any vendor report, whether preliminary or final on the Full Forensic Audit of any jurisdiction shall besimultaneously made available to The People, media outlets selected by The People and The State Legislature simultaneously via electronic communication or paper-based written report.